Gallery of past work

Monday 21 January 2019

Auditioning

I find putting my thoughts on my blog very useful in helping with decisions. It puts things at one remove and enables me to view designs with greater objectivity.

I'm currently playing with images to prepare the ground for a series of small pieces. This little selection is having its audition while I assess its possibilities.






The eventual thought is that these pieces (nine in all?) on small stretched canvases and with added stitch will be placed flat directly onto the wall in a grid. Because of this, each one has to relate to the others and yet be different, taking the possibilities of the images and the layout forward. 
But of course, I could well change my mind!

2 comments:

  1. un rouge parlant! j'aime!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merçi Elfi. Moi, j'adore le rouge - toujours ma couleur préférée!

      Delete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.