Gallery of past work

Thursday 18 June 2015

A little time to draw

Today when I was waiting for my husband in the coffee shop of our local hospital while he had minor treatment, I had just a few moments to draw, peacefully and without interruption.

Blind drawing (with a few sneaky peaks) seemed to suit my mood and these two little pieces resulted, nothing earth-shattering or new, but very soothing to the soul.

The first things to catch my eye were the many moulded plastic chairs all round the room where I was sitting. I was especially taken with the shape of the seat.


Then I looked out of the window at rows of windows on a curved building opposite and drew some of those.

I would have liked to make a random pile of those chairs - and to be given half an hour to draw them without being thought mad! All those inter-locking legs and seats would have been fascinating...


1 comment:

  1. accumuler des expériences... prendre du temps pour dessiner... bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.