Gallery of past work

Monday 22 March 2021

Book making

 A work-in-progress accordion style book on the high rise buildings theme ... ...

Front to which I will add words (a few)

Back to be presented as is (probably). 

All images were generated in Photoshop Elements as is my usual practice, with much cutting and repositioning of layers, resizing and recolouring. 

There is still much to be worked on - words to be added, size and final format to be decided ... and I'm really not sure about those little punched holes, especially and distractingly visible against good light in these photos. 

Blogging and then looking with the critical eye of the viewer not the creator certainly has its purpose!


4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely way to display your images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lin. This seems to be one of those times when small is best. At present they are less than 3 ins square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this !!
    I will be watching for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharron. When I’m working like this I generate so many images. This format is useful for displaying them.

      Delete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.