Gallery of past work

Monday 27 March 2017

Spring surprises

Up here in Scotland west of Aberdeen for a few days, we've been so lucky to find glorious spring weather. The days have been warm and sunshine unbroken. We have walked and visited some favourite spots. Everywhere daffodils are flowering and tree buds fattening.

Today, we visited Crathes Castle and walked around the lake and into the formal gardens. I unfortunately left my card reader for my iPad at home so my photos are restricted to those I rembered to take on my phone. Here are just two to give a flavour of this lovely time.
        

                                  
 
We come here regularly and the weather this time has been warmer than it often is in July. How extraordinary is that!

4 comments:

  1. le gazon est comme un tapis berbère! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est un gazon dont on prend soin, sans mousse, sans mauvaises herbes ... désirable!

      Delete
  2. How beautiful! One day I will visit Scotland.... Not sure when yet, but it is high up on my "Want To Do" list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We go often to Aberdeenshire and find it uniquely beautiful whenever we visit. We're not always this lucky with the weather, however!

      Delete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.