Gallery of past work

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Swindon Open Studios

I will be taking part in Swindon Open Studios with Great Western Embroiderers this year.

My work will include much that I've posted here before plus cards and some small pieces such as  these, on photographs manipulated in Photoshop Elements, printed onto cotton and hand stitched  ...


and others similar, several of which are still to be finished!


We will be in Cricklade on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 September. Details (including opening times and address) are given in the poster in the side bar, right.

I will be manning my table throughout the two days, along with 6 other members of our group. For those living close enough, it would be a pleasure to see you.


2 comments:

  1. I find these small pieces delightful! And your idea of printing on fabric and then embellishing with embroidery stitching is wonderful. I've printed on silk and used them in some of my work, but not on cotton. Must give that a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a technique I use a great deal. These small pieces were a pleasure to do - simple and allowing me to stitch intuitively. Another thing I like to do.

      Delete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.