Gallery of past work

Friday 6 April 2018

Exhibition in Malmesbury

As I promised to members of Great Western Embroiderers, I'm posting gallery views of all the 53 pieces we have hung in our exhibition. Apologies to some members for the tricky lighting in one or two of the photos that Photshop couldn't improve on and for the reflections off glass. Otherwise, I hope this post does justice to all your hard work and inspiration.









The exhibition is open in the John Bowen Gallery, Malmesbury, until next Thursday 12 April. Opening times are in the side bar of this blog. We have had an excellent number of visitors so far. It has been a great pleasure to meet you all. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great exhibition. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lin. We are a very varied group so it's always interesting to see our work come together in one place. This time, we've had a particularly encouraging number of interested visitors.

      Delete

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.