Gallery of past work

Friday 13 November 2015

Looking down - shoes, pavements and other amusements

I so often look up when I'm out and about in a city. I love good modern urban architecture and find many high rise buildings most inspiring. Today, however, I decided to look down, with surprising results. No other explanation is needed really!

       

       

       

       

       

... and my favourite of all (how I wish I could wear them!) ...

                            

And I'm sure you can guess where we were ...

       


       

What a wonderful, vibrant city Sydney is ... and we have a week here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a message on my blog. Every comment is welcome and I will try to answer you as soon I can.